The must have breastfeeding expression tool
The LaVie Lactation Massager is a milk expression tool that can be used to help your breastfeeding routine. Knock out clogged ducts, speed up milk letdown and milk flow, and reduce discomfort from engorgement. That way, you can stay focused on your beautiful bond with your baby. Plus it's waterproof! (Happy boobs, happy mama, happy baby.)
Developed in collaboration with IBCLCs, it's unique shape and multiple vibration modes, combined with our step-by-step care plan, make the LaVie Lactation Massager the perfect tool to restore your milk flow.
Establishing a good flow is everything as a breastfeeding mum. The original LaVie Lactation Massager works to maintain your flow by giving you:
- Relief from clogged ducts and engorgement
- Faster milk letdown
- Improved milk flow
- Faster breast emptying
- Better latching by softening your breast
How does it work?
- Stimulate the breast with the wide side to improve letdown and soften the breast for latching
- Use the narrow tip to empty faster and work out stubborn plugged ducts that can lead to mastitis
- Reduce engorgement and move milk more effectively with the scoop edge
When to use it?
Specifically designed to be with mums during every step of their breastfeeding journey, the LaVie Lactation Massager can be used:
- When the mother’s milk first comes in to provide relief from pain and discomfort
- Before nursing sessions to encourage let-down, soften the breast for better latching, and more effectively empty the breast
- In the nursing bra before and during pumping sessions to stimulate the breast and improve flow
- As needed to relieve pain and discomfort associated with mastitis, plugged ducts, and engorgement
- To replace tedious and tiring hand compression of the breast
Available in rose and teal until sold out.